1. To develop a deep sense of confidence and self worth in each child.
2. To provide a variety of activities which foster the child’s emotional, social, physical, artistic/aesthetic, language and intellectual development.
3. To provide a safe and happy environment.
4. To help each child reach his/her fullest potential.
5. Most importantly, to help each be aware that he/she is special…ALWAYS.
A variety of themes will be used to help us achieve our developmental objectives.
We are a preschool who advocates Reduce, Reuse, Recycle and we are particularly interested in the tropical rainforests and in keeping our community clean. We try to instill a sense of RESPECT for each other and for our community.
Phonics: A variety of methods and games are used to teach phonics including:
-emergent writing method
-whole language approach
-”Fun Family Phonics” by Muriel Naismith
Math: A variety of games and activities are used but the basis of the program is the hands on approach entitled “Math Their Way”
Themes: Among the many themes taught and enjoyed are:
-All About Me